Share & tag @megleonardco!
Prep Time: 3 Minutes
- 2 blackberries
- 3 cucumber slices
- 3 sprigs of fresh mint
- .5 of lime wedge
- 1.5–3 oz of Rum (Cruzan is an easy to find brand!)
- 1 Blackberry Cucumber LaCroix or Bubly
- In a cocktail glass, add blackberries & mint and muddle them together. Use a spoon if you don’t have a muddler, my favorite cocktail spoon/muddler combo can be purchased here.
- Slice a cucumber for at least 3 slices, place two into the glass.
- Add add ice, rum and top with seltzer.
- Garnish the rim of the glass with a slice of cucumber and serve.