Share & tag megleonardco to show me how you enjoyed!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Serving: 8-10 people
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese brick
- 1 can bean dip. I prefer Fritos brand
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 15 or more drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 bag cheddar & monterey jack cheese. Bag may read “cheddar jack”.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take out cream cheese brick to soften for 5-10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese brick until creamy.
- Add can of bean dip and 1/2 cup sour cream. Mix until creamy.
- Add 15 drops Tabasco sauce. Gives it a kick but the dish is not meant to be spicy so don’t go too crazy!
- Spread dip in 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle cheese on top in an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.